Oceania Cruises, the leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, announced a series of journeys to Cuba in November and December 2017. Ranging in length from six to thirteen days with departures from Miami, these voyages include the line’s first calls to Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba, in addition to Havana.
“There is tremendous demand from consumers for voyages to Cuba and our inaugural voyages to the island have been a sell-out success,” stated Bob Binder, President & CEO of Oceania Cruises. “An Oceania Cruises voyage is the best way to experience all Cuba has to offer with nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites, warm and welcoming people, and a burgeoning culinary scene.”
These voyages will be aboard the acclaimed Insignia, carrying 684 guests catered to by 400 professionally trained staff.
Travelers will indulge in the fine cuisine in four open seating gourmet restaurants enjoying continental specialties along with the bold and vibrant tastes of Cuba. Each of these voyages will feature authentic Cuban dishes that were born from generations-old family recipes. Adding to the enriching nature of the journey, authoritative and engaging experts will deliver lectures on Cuban history, art, and music or perhaps you’ll join a group of your fellow travelers in a Cuban staple, the game of Dominos.
• Panoramic Caribbean – 10 days from Miami visiting Havana (two days), Roatan, Santo Tomas, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, and Nassau. Departs 14 November.
• Hemingway’s Hideaways – 7 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana, Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba. Departs 24 November.
• Timeless Cuba – 7 days from Miami visiting Havana (two days), Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba. Departs 1 & 8 December.
• Vibrant Vistas – 6 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana, Cozumel, and Great Stirrup Cay. Departs 15 December.
• Holidays in the Tropics – 13 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana (two days), Roatan, Santo Tomas, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, Cozumel (two days), and Nassau. Departs 21 December.
For more information about Oceania Cruises visit OceaniaCruises.com, call 855-OCEANIA (855-623-2642) or contact a professional travel agent.