MOCAheart is a new, portable device designed to work with your smart phone to easily monitor cardiovascular health. By scanning thumbs, MOCAheart measures blood velocity to determine a number of heart health indicators including heart-rate, blood oxygen levels and a measurement on a 1-5 scale called the MOCA INDEX, which correlates to blood pressure. Generally, the faster blood travels through blood vessels, the more pressure the heart is under.
MOCAheart is not a replacement for medical testing, but rather is a simple and quick tool that empowers people to monitor their health and take action when results are outside the normal range.
The MOCA INDEX is a way to keep track of known conditions and to get early warnings.
A range of accessories, including a leather keychain and a smartphone case are also available.www.mocacare.com.
- Measurement of Heart Rate (HR), Blood Oxygen Level (SpO2) and MOCA Index (MI)
- Materials: Medical-grade stainless steel and biocompatible plastic
- Sensors: Optical sensor and electrode
- Dedicated iOS and Android MOCAheart app
- Displays history and trend views, and automatically records environmental factors such as weather and location
- Provides ability to add notes to each reading and send results via in-app messaging service
- Battery life: 3 days (3~5 times use per day)
- Battery recharge: 40-60 min by micro USB
- Dimension: 1 3/8” x 2 3/4” x 1/4” (35 x 70 x 6.35 mm)
- Weight: est. 0.7 oz~ 1 oz (20~30g)
- Accessories: MOCA leather keychain, MOCA phone case (currently for iPhone 6 only, Android cases coming soon)
- Supports iOS 8 HealthKit